Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Justin Bieber finally admits to kissing Jasmine Villegas



"I was kissing her. I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it. I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures. It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary."

Justin Bieber

International 16-year-old pop sensation Justin Bieber, discussing the kiss

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script