Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Selena Gomez tweets "I Love You" to Justin Bieber?

Know what's funny?

Every time I post something funny or negative about Selena Gomez we get a whole bunch of unfollows on Twitter. Lots of people unfollowed after I made a post about how Selena was using a cheap trick to win over Justin Bieber fans and the same thing happened when I joked about Selena sitting on Justin's lap for breakfast.

I think I'm ready for the 3rd wave of un-follows.....

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script