Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Justin Bieber featuring Tyga – Stuck In The Moment Remix [Lyrics with Music]


Justin Bieber ft Tyga – Stuck In The Moment Lyrics[Intro]
With you
With you
I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place

[Tyga]
Ugh, this is kinda how my heart sounds
Every beat like a image in the background
I’m sitting here, thinking where is you now
I wanna tell you but there’s too many people round
You know I love you. I care but it’s unfair
I aint perfect but I’m tryna be the

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script