Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Lady Gaga Says She Has Been Tested for Lupus, Won't Reveal Results


Lady Gaga (NO ARCHIVES/EDITORIAL USE ONLY) Recording artist Lady Gaga performs during a stop of The Monster Ball Tour at the MGM Grand Garden Arena March 25, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In this photo: Lady Gaga, archive
 
 
Lady Gaga has been tested for the rare auto-immune disease lupus, according to an interview she gave to a British newspaper.
But the superstar singer, who admitted she recently had to call an ambulance in Tokyo because she was having trouble breathing, claims she doesn't want to worry fans by telling them the results of the test.
In a lengthy interview with the Times of London, Gaga revealed she'd been suffering from heart palpitations and fatigue recently, and has been tested for the disease, which causes the immune system to attack the body.
Gaga says her aunt Joanne died of the disease and cryptically points out to the interviewer that she retains a connection to her.
“I’m very connected to my aunt, Joanne, who died of lupus," Gaga told the Times. "It’s a very personal thing. I don’t want my fans to be worried about me.”
“The other day,” Gaga said. “In Tokyo. I was having trouble breathing. I had a little oxygen, then I went on stage. I was OK. But like I say, I don’t want anyone to worry.”





0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script