Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Stacy Keibler Demonstrates Off Attractive 6 -Pack Amidst Pregnancy Rumors

Stacy Keibler Shows Off Sexy Six-Pack Amidst Pregnancy Rumors

Despite reports to the contrary, Stacy Keibler is not carrying George Clooney's child -- as her first official Instagram photo proves.

Although the model, 32, has not addressed the pregnancy rumors herself, a source tells TMZ they are " 100 % false." And on June 20, Keibler -- who is vacationing in Como, Italy with Clooney, 51, at his famed estate -- uploaded a photo of herself in the gym. With a dumbbell in hand, the model showed off her attractive, sweaty 6 -pack abs in a white sports activities bra and black yoga pants.

To get her bangin' bod, Keibler continuously modifications her exercise program. "I go to Barry's Bootcamp, I go to Physique 57 -- each and every week is unique for me," she informed Us Weekly earlier this year. " Often I'll go to Barry's 3 times a week simply because it fits into my schedule superior, and at times I will get the job done out with a trainer 5 instances a week."

VIDEO: Behind-the-scenes of Stacy Keibler's Us Weekly photo shoot

She additional : "I also like boxing. That is an wonderful exercise... Summer season is when I commence obtaining in the groove of at least the moment or twice a week mixing in one thing like boxing. I just like to mix it up."

Keibler, a former Baltimore Ravens cheerleader, has usually been athletic. "I started out dancing and taking part in sports activities at a youthful age, and then I got into cheerleading and I've constantly had that," she told Us. "But even at 15 I was going to the gym. I've just often been conscious of being nutritious and I am truly incredibly balanced. I like to consume a good deal so I have to perform out a good deal to stability it out."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script