Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Hayden Panettiere: I Struggled With Physique Dysmorphia as a Teen

Hayden Panettiere on the October 2012 Women's Health Magazine.

Expanding up in the spotlight hasn't constantly been straightforward for Hayden Panettiere.

When she was just 16 many years old, a tabloid magazine published a photo of the Heroes star's backside with the word "cellulite" plastered across the picture.

"I was mortified," the Nashville actress, now 23, tells the October concern of Women's Well being . "It gave me such entire body dysmorphia for so extended. But I don't forget reminding myself that attractiveness is an viewpoint, not a fact. And it has often created me feel greater."

Even so, Panettiere's profession has created the 5 -foot- one actress keenly aware of how her entire body appears on camera. To remain in shape, Panettiere often takes the stairs and often attends Bikram yoga classes. And however she loves eating healthy foods like egg whites and strawberries, the Whaleman Foundation spokeswoman doesn't observe a c ertain diet regime. " Consuming wholesome is a frequent battle. I like chips," Panettiere tells the magazine. "I find when I am overly concerned about what I eat, I pressure out my entire body and place on weight."

Maybe most importantly, Panettiere says she seems her very best when she feels her finest.

" Individuals can inform when you're delighted with staying you and when you are not. It really is only cheesy due to the fact it truly is genuine," she tells Women's Wellbeing . "As I have gotten older and grown into my body, I have commenced realizing that the way you carry on your own and that light coming out of your eyes are the most appealing factors about you."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script