Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Lady Gaga Poses in Underwear, Says She's Battled "Bulimia and Anorexia Given that I Was 15"

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga is beginning her personal " entire body revolution."

On September 25, the "Born This Way" singer, 26, shared a somber photo of herself wearing yellow lingerie via her Tiny Monsters internet site. "[ I've battled] bulimia and anorexia due to the fact I was 15," Gaga wrote in the caption.

The revelation comes on the heels of the singer's latest radio interview with Elvis Duran, in which she admitted to becoming on a diet plan " since I obtained, liked, 25 pounds" in the course of her five weeks off in between tour dates.

At the time, the Grammy Award winner insisted she didn't " experience poor about" putting on a number of further pounds. "Not even for a 2nd."

"I have to be on such a rigid diet regime constantly," Gaga explained. " It really is challenging since it's a rather vigorous present, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I actually do not like that. So I'm attempting to loca te a new balance."

Proving she's more than just a amount on a scale, Gaga shared some words of wisdom from Marilyn Monroe by way of Twitter September 22: "To all the girls who assume you are ugly due to the fact you are not a size, you are the beautiful ones. It's society who's ugly," the singer quoted the late blonde bombshell as saying. Gaga then extra, "Thank you to my followers who adore me no matter what  and know the meaning of genuine elegance and compassion. I truly adore you."

Months earlier, legendary musician Elton John, 65, explained he was concerned about his pop star pal's little frame. "She is frail, and she does not consume when she should," John mentioned of Gaga. "I know how tiny she is and I do worry about her, yes."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script