Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Curvy Christina Aguilera Offered $ 3 Million to Promote Plus- Size Dating Site

Christina Aguilera and Whitney Thompson

Christina Aguilera's voluptuous bod could imply a massive payday for the former Disney Mouseketeer.

TMZ reports that the shapely "Your Body " singer, 31, has been provided $ 3 million to be the spokesperson for TheBigAndTheBeautiful.com, a dating service " especially developed for ladies with curves."

According to a letter to Aguilera's rep from internet site president Whitney Thompson, the initially -ever plus- dimension winner of America's Upcoming Best Model, Xtina is a fantastic illustration of the company's " attractiveness at any dimension " perfect.

"I have been following Ms. Aguilera's career and experience she would be a ideal match as the new face of the brand," Thompson, 25, writes.

In exchange for the $ three million, the letter states, Aguilera would be expected to participate in one particular tv business, a single radio spot, two photo shoots, and four public appearances in which she endorses The Large and the Gorgeous. In addition, she would agree to place her Grammy-winning talents to function on a new web site jingle.

Aguilera -- who has been dating production assistant Matthew Rutler, 27, due to the fact late 2010 -- has yet to comment on the supply. But she's been lots vocal in the past about embracing her fluctuating figure.

Speaking at a TCA press conference earlier this yr, the songstress explained of her entire body : " I've been on all spectrums. You can never ever be as well perfect, also thin, as well curvy, too voluptuous...As lengthy as I'm pleased in my very own skin, that is all I need to have...I have a boyfriend who loves my physique. I really like my entire body. My quickly is nutritious and happy. That is all that matters."

She exhibited even more self-assurance in the October concern of Lucky . "The challenge I have always had is being also thin, so I like that now I have a booty," the Voice mentor told the magazine. "And, definitely, I adore displaying my cleavage...if you can function it and you can own it, that self-assurance is going to shine via."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script