Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Mindy Kaling: "I'd Love to Lose 15 Pounds," But I Can't!

Mindy Kaling on USA Today

In an ideal world, Mindy Kaling says she would love "to lose 15 pounds and exercise five to seven times a week."

But for the forseeable future, exercising regularly is low on Kaling's priority list. As the star, creator and executive producer of Fox's The Mindy Project, the 33-year-old doesn't have much time to squeeze in daily workouts. "I get to work at 6 a.m.," she tells USA Weekend. "I'm in virtually every scene. We wrap at 7 p.m. and then I stay in the writers' room until 2 a.m."

Because of her jam-packed schedule, "I've recently realized that in order to keep my energy up, I had to start eating better," The Office alum says. "It's not just for weight loss. I love candy and pizza, but they actually make me very tired. I need to be alert."

Kaling admits that while she loves "reading about diets," she's "learned they're difficult to implement. I eat like an Olympic swimmer, but I also like go ing on long, luxurious runs."

VIDEO: Mindy Kaling chats with Us about women in comedy

"When I'm not in production, I go for jogs five to six days a week," she adds. "There's a history of heart attacks on my father's side of the family, so I do think about cardiovascular health. I'm an avid slow jogger. I always hesitate to go on runs with my friends because my pace is so slow. I'm talking about an 11-minute mile over an hour and a half."

Cooking healthy meals -- or any meals at all, for that matter -- is nearly impossible, given that the comedy star doesn't "own any pots and pans."

Still, "I feel there's a really talented cook inside me," Kaling muses. "I feel I'd be a natural -- the way that people look at sports figures and say, 'I could swim like that, but I don't have the time.'"

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script