Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Nina Dobrev: "Starving to Be Skinny Is not My Issue "

Nina Dobrev, star of the CW show "Vampire Diaries," enjoys the white sands of the Turks and Caicos Islands with friends.

Nina Dobrev may possibly be pin thin, but it truly is not due to the fact she's diet obsessed.

"Starving to be skinny is not my point. When I do not consume, it affects my mood," the Vampire Diaries actress, 23, tells the November concern of Self. "On-set, I fuel up with smaller meals and I am always grabbing substantial -protein snacks, like almonds. Chai lattes with espresso also retain me going."

Dobrev also just lately bought an ice cream maker, so she's "been generating coconut-milk ice cream topped with shredded coconut." The self-proclaimed health nut eats organic and natural foods, "but I also delight in eating at dining establishments and, lately, cooking. I enjoy obtaining dinner parties at my spot in Atlanta, the place we film."

The Bulgarian attractiveness also workouts frequently because it gives "endorphins and vitality," Dobrev says. "I do it 4 days a week. I spin with Candice Accola and Claire Holt from the present. Operating is my solo time doing work my muscle tissue outdoors in fresh air is therapeutic."

Video : Nina Dobrev tells Us why playing two vampires is a "challenge"

Dobrev also credits yoga with reshaping her body. "It tones anything and leans you out. Dancer's pose is wonderful. It performs each muscle," the starlet raves. "And you have to target. If your thoughts is someplace else, you are going to fall. If you can not quiet your thoughts, try out downward dog. It makes you concentrate on your breath, which resets you."

Needless to say, the 5 -foot- 6 star is pleased with her seems. "I have a flat tummy, but I'm not rock challenging. If I am going to be in a bikini, I'll train additional and skip desserts for a couple of weeks," Dobrev tells Self. "But normally, I work out to feel very good."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script