Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Wisconsin Tv Journalist Jennifer Livingston Fights Weight Criticism


Jennifer Livingston has gone from reporting the news to turning out to be the news.

The WKBT News 8 anchor acquired a letter from disgruntled viewer Kenneth W. Krause, which Livingston study aloud on Television October 2. " It's uncommon that I see your morning present, but I did so for a incredibly short time currently," Livingston quoted Krause as saying. "I was surprised certainly to witness that your physical ailment hasn't improved for several years. Definitely you don't consider your self a suitable instance for this community's youthful people today, girls in unique."

Krause ongoing, "Obesity is one of the worst alternatives a man or woman can make and a single of the most harmful routines to keep. I leave you this note hoping that you are going to reconsider your obligation as a local public personality to present and advertise a healthier lifestyle."

Wisconsin- primarily based Livingston then addressed Krause directly, telling viewers, "The truth is, I am overweight. You could call me fat, even obese, on a doctor's chart. But, to the individual who wrote me that letter, do you think I don't know that? That your cruel phrases are pointing out anything I don't see?"

"You never know me. You are not a pal of mine," Livingston continued. "You are not a part of my family members and you have admitted that you don't view this display, so you know nothing at all about me but what you see on the outside. And I am significantly additional than a number on a scale."

Livingston, a married mom -of- 3, obtained phrases of encouragement from other viewers on WKBT's Facebook page. She also obtained help from Ellen DeGeneres, 54, through Twitter. "What a effective message aga inst bullying," the comedienne told Livingston. "I would enjoy to meet you in man or woman."

During her on-air response, Livingston also reminded viewers that October is Nationwide Anti-Bullying Month. "That man's words imply nothing to me. But what seriously angers me about this is there are kids who never know far better, who get e-mails as crucial as the a single I obtained -- or in a lot of cases, even worse -- each and every and every single day," she mentioned. " Study from my experience that the cruel phrases of one particular are nothing compared to the shouts of a lot of."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script