Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Lady Gaga Reveals Off 25-Pound Weight Obtain in Tight Outfit

Lady Gaga in Paris, on Friday, September 21, 2012

Lady Gaga turned up in Paris on Friday -- and she's most likely going to keep away from these chocolate croissants!

The "Marry the Evening " singer, 26, accentuated her new curves in a tight, leopard-print outfit, black tights and towering platform boots, with her newly auburn hair in a completely Parisian, retro updo.

The flamboyant pop superstar ( actual title : Stefanie Germanotta) has been triggering substantial comment for her new, fuller-figured seem, and not long ago fessed up to radio host Elvis Duran that she's indeed packed on some lbs.

" I'm dieting ideal now, mainly because I acquired, like, 25 pounds," the Grammy winner revealed. "And you know I actually don't sense terrible about it, not even for a second. I have to be on this kind of a stringent diet regime consistently. It is tough because it really is a very vigorous display, so I have a tendency to bulk up, get muscular, and I genuinely don't like that. So I am making an attempt to find a new balance."

She blames her dad, Joe Germanotta -- who has an NYC Italian restaurant that serves up her fave dishes -- for the sudden transformation.

"I really like eating pasta and pizza," says Gaga. " I'm a New York Italian lady. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant. It really is so wonderful... it's so freaking tasty, but I'm telling you I acquire five pounds every single time I go in there. So my dad desires me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go the place I can drink green juice."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script