Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

PIC: New Mom Jessica Simpson Displays Off Leaner Legs in Denim Shorts

Jessica Simpson celebrates her boyfriend Eric Johnson's birthday with friends and family on September 20, 2012 in Santa Monica, California.

Jessica Simpson is gradually but surely receiving her pre- child body back!

The Fat Watchers spokeswoman, 31, showed clear indicators of progress even though celebrating her fiance Eric Johnson's 33rd birthday in Santa Monica, California, September twenty. Wearing denim shorts and red platform heels, the "I Wanna Love You Forever " singer unveiled her leaner legs at Shutters at the Coast Cafe.

In current weeks, Simpson has been open about her struggle to shed her publish -pregnancy pounds. " I'm not a supermodel. My body is not bouncing back like a supermodel. I'm just your every day girl who is attempting to feel excellent and be nutritious for her daughter [Maxwell, four months], her fiance and herself," she told USA Currently September 4. "I really feel like everybody can do what I am executing."

" No one would like to talk about their fat. For me, I have had to come to a area exactly where I am cozy with myself," the Texas native extra. " I'm a mom now, and get to be a function model for this beautiful little girl."

The good news is, Simpson has the assistance of Johnson, whom she started dating in the spring of 2010. "The truth that he loves me the way I am ideal now -- we're set. He understands I want to experience far better in my skin."

Even though Simpson is following Weight Watchers' PointsPlus system, she mentioned she does not " feel in completely depriving your self... I am a woman who wants her chocolate. I allot myself a exciting - dimension bag of M&Ms. I consume one particular of those, and my craving is satisfied. I don't need the total bag of M&Ms."

The new mom is also doing work with private trainer Harley Pasternak about four to 5 times a week. " I have lost weight each single week," Simpson told USA These days .

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script