Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

PIC: See Jordin Sparks' Slimmed-Down Bikini Physique

Jordin Sparks on September 10, 2012 at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.

Jordin Sparks' jaw-dropping new bikini entire body is certainly something to sing about.

Throughout a recent getaway to the Bahamas with boyfriend Jason Derulo, the singer/actress showed off her 50 pound weight reduction -- which she initial debuted final summer time -- in a attractive, printed bandeau best and black bikini bottoms.

Earlier this summer season, the Sparkle star, 22, opened up to Us Weekly about how she lost the excess weight -- and how she's successfully stored it off.

VIDEO: Jordin Sparks surprises a fan with an at- home visit

"There is no secret," the Season Five American Idol champ explained " It's just better eating and working out! It's definitely a day-to-day factor."

1 of her favourite ways to keep fit is with higher - power dance courses like Zumba.

"My mom's finest friend is a Zumba instructor and I loved it," she mentioned. "I began with strolling the n went to jogging and then Zumba." In addition to her cardio- hefty courses, "I began [ working with a trainer] and we did 30 minutes of circuit teaching," Sparks uncovered. "So I did not feel like I wanted to be in the health club for two hrs."

Sparks' difficult operate has paid off big time this summer, the pop star donned a vivid blue bikini on the cover of August's Shape magazine.

"I could only dream of acquiring a cover and searching like that," she told Us. "I imagined, 'I did it!' I had to walk back to my dressing space and... pull myself together because I was overwhelmed. I cried. I shed a very little tear."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script