Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Cheryl Cole: Cease Calling Me Extra fat -- I'm a Dimension 6 !

Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole is fatigued of being teased about her fat.

The Girls Aloud singer, 29, speaks candidly with the December issue of Glamour Uk about staying targeted on-line by vicious cyber bullies.

"You can't get in touch with another person who's a dimension six extra fat. An common girl is a dimension ten to 12, so if you are calling me fat because I'm a dimension six, and I have under no circumstances ever been bigger than an eight, you're resulting in females some significant issues," Cheryl says. "When you're on the receiving end of it, it's absolutely nothing brief of bullying in the workplace."

The British pop superstar also opens up about the demise of her 4 - yr marriage to soccer player Ashley Cole, who famously cheated on her with many girls. (The couple's divorce was finalized on Sept. three, 2010.)

" I am not unlucky in like or anything at all else," Cheryl asserts. "And I'm c ompletely not a victim. I am solid, delighted and settled -- and I really don't give a s--t anymore."

The X Factor Uk decide admits it was initially tricky to date other men after her split with the athlete, 31. "It will take a lengthy time immediately after you've been with an individual as prolonged as I was not to feel like you are cheating on them. That may sound crazy, but it's the way I felt immediately after him. I had fully committed myself."

Cheryl is at present in a partnership with backup dancer Tre Holloway. "Dating an individual who's not in the sector can be tricky, but dating another person in the limelight has its personal issues," she tells Glamour United kingdom of her not-so- well-known beau. " Almost everything is intensified. If I fell in really like with a [garbage guy ] I'd be happy. but if I fell in adore some seriously famed man, I feel like that would belong to the media."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script