Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Free HQ Photo and Video

Ireland Baldwin, 16, Designs Bikini Bod for Mom Kim Basinger

Kim Basinger and daughter Ireland Baldwin on October 21, 2012 in Hawaii.

Ireland Baldwin turns 17 this Thursday, Oct. 25 -- and her famous mom Kim Basinger can't get in excess of how her small girl is growing up!

On a mother -daughter getaway in Hawaii, the Oscar-winning actress, 58, hit the seashore with her only little one with ex-husband Alec Baldwin. Whilst Basinger (who famously bared all in 9 one / two Weeks) stayed covered up in sweats, her daughter -- looking a lot more and more like her stunning blonde mom -- showed off her figure in a pink bikini major and black bikini bottoms.

With her iPhone camera at the prepared, Basinger produced positive to capture the fun holiday moment, taking snaps of her daughter frolicking on the sand and surf -- and even carrying out cartwheels!

Praising her well-known dad and mom to Webpage 6 Magazine in September, Ireland said her mom and dad, 54, "worked di fficult and are inspirational to me. I never ever want something handed to me."

Divorcing Basinger back in 2002 soon after nine years of marriage, 30 Rock actor Baldwin remarried this previous June to NYC yoga instructor Hilaria Thomas.

" I have usually had a fantastic relationship with my dad," Ireland said, "And Hilaria and I are genuinely close. She's like a massive sister to me, but I experience like I have not spent ample time with her but," she said of her stepmom, 28. "I respect her, it really is not like I'm Parent Trap-ping her, setting up booby traps in her space."

Her teen cousin Alaia Baldwin (whose dad is Stephen Baldwin) also told the mag: "No matter how considerably you think you comprehend a Baldwin, you really will not except if you are 1. Ireland and I are quite sane for Baldwins."

0 komentar:

Photo of the day

Subscribe daily email

Enter your email address:

Photoblog blogs Top Blogs BRDTracker Celebrities Photoblog Blogs Blog Flux Directory Indonesia Joomla Topsite Online Shopping Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Add to Technorati Favorites web counter

Free website ranking - Add your own website !
eXTReMe Tracker

Ad.fly script