
Haters be damned -- Beyonce's bikini bod truly is as incredible as it appears on the February cover of GQ.
Soon after the men's magazine released the picture of the star -- billing her amongst the "Sexiest Females of the 21st Century" -- some readers suspected her amazing abs and toned legs have been the work of Photoshop.
But without having even saying a word, Beyonce, 31, has confirmed them incorrect.

Credit score : Terry Richardson/GQ
Jay-Z's wife posted a new photo of herself and daughter Blue Ivy, twelve months, on her Tumblr page. In the gorgeous snapshot, the mom and daughter hold hands whilst taking part in on a beach in the water. Sporting a blue-patterned bikini top r ated with matching shorts, Beyonce shows off her flawless bikini physique. Blue, meanwhile, had fun in the sun wearing only her diaper.
Beyonce explained to GQ that even though she loves staying a mom, she actually really enjoys her get the job done.
"I appreciate my work, but it is much more than that: I need to have it. Mainly because prior to I gave birth, it was the only time in my lifestyle, all during my life, that I was lost," she admitted. "But I've sacrificed a lot of points, and I've worked tougher than possibly any person I know, at least in the music market. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it."








0 komentar:
Post a Comment